Princess Cruise Lines, Ltd.
Princess Prizes Door Panel Game
November 1, 2023 – March 31, 2024
Princess Prizes Door Panel Game
Princess Cruise Lines, Ltd.
- The Princess Cruise Lines, Ltd, (“Princess”) Princess Prizes Door Panel Game (the “Promotion”) will take place between November 1, 2023 and March 31, 2024 inclusive (the “Promotion Period”) aboard those eligible Princess Cruises brand vessels currently operating guest cruises (“Participating Vessel(s)”).
- Prizes for the Promotion Period are:
||Approximate Cash Value (USD)
|Bouquet of Flowers||$25||1:100|
|$200 Effy Gift Certificate||$200||1:250|
|$25 Onboard Credit||$25||1:500|
|AU$34 Onboard Credit#||AU$34||1:500|
|$250 Onboard Credit||$250||1:2,000|
|AU$340 Onboard Credit#||AU$340||1:2,000|
|Wine Tasting for Two||$25||1:2,000|
|Chef's Table Dining for Two||$130||1:2,000|
|Good Spirits 1:1 Mixology Experience||$75||1:2,000|
|Chef's Ultimate Pizza Making Experience||$75||1:2,000|
|Entertainment Enthusiast Pass||$75||1:2,000|
|Santuary Experience for Two||$120||1:2,000|
|Day of Relaxation and Rejuvenation||$50||1:2,000|
|Seven Day Cruise for Two in a balcony cabin†||$3,000||1:100,000|
#Applicable only to Australian Dollar denominated Participating Vessels.
†For additional terms see Section 25.
- For purposes of the Promotion, the term “Guest” shall include all persons purchasing passage and/or traveling aboard a Participating Vessel, including any accompanying minors, and the term “Authorized Guest” shall include each Guest who has reached his or her eighteenth (18th) birthday prior to the end of the Promotion Period and is not otherwise prohibited from participation in a Princess promotion.
- Only Authorized Guests may participate in the Promotion.
- An Authorized Guest must enroll his or her stateroom in the Promotion while onboard a Participating Vessel (“Current Cruise”), and during the time the Casino onboard the Participating Vessel is open, as determined solely by Princess, (“International Waters”), by either: i) signing up with Guest Services; or ii) through the purchase of a Princess bundle called “Princess Premier” (“Enrolled Premier”); (“Eligible Entry(ies)”). An Authorized Guest will be automatically enrolled in the Promotion upon the purchase of Princess Premier. For the avoidance of any doubt, only one enrollment per stateroom is permitted and each stateroom, which is or may be connected, suite, or specialty accommodation is considered a stateroom for the purposes of the Promotion.
- An Enrolled Premier is enrolled for the entirety of the Current Cruise. An Enrolled Stateroom is enrolled from the day of enrollment until the end of the Current Cruise. Eligible Entries become unenrolled at 12:01 a.m. on the day of final disembarkation, or two hours before leaving International Waters for the last time during the Current Cruise, whichever is earlier. For the avoidance of any doubt, a Current Cruise is specific to each Guest traveling onboard a Participating Vessel and begins at the time of first embarkation and ends at the time of final disembarkation for the Guest as determined solely by Princess.
- Upon enrolling in the Promotion, an entrance fee will be charged to the guest account of the Authorized Guest of the Enrolled Stateroom who signs up for the Promotion with Guest Services (“Primary Guest”). For the avoidance of any doubt, Enrolled Premier will not be charged an additional entrance fee upon boarding a Participating Vessel.
- Entrance fee(s) may be adjusted at any time and at the sole discretion of Princess, including during the Current Cruise.
- After enrolling in the Promotion, when an Authorized Guest approaches his or her Enrolled Stateroom, while in International Waters, the door panel of the Enrolled Stateroom will automatically play the Princess Prizes game (“Game Play”). Princess reserves the right to implement a cooling off period or otherwise limit the number of times Game Play is activated by an Authorized Guest unlocking his or her Enrolled Stateroom.
- Game Play is activated through the use of a Medallion® wearable and each Authorized Guest may only use his or her assigned Medallion® wearable to unlock his or her Enrolled Stateroom and participate in Game Play. An Authorized Guest may not lend or give his or her Medallion® wearable to any other Authorized Guest(s), Guest(s), employee, agent, officer, or contractor of Princess, or other individual(s) within or outside of his or her Enrolled Stateroom. All Guests must immediately report the loss or theft of a Medallion® wearable to the Guest Services Desk.
- Any Game Play activated by any cause other than an Authorized Guest unlocking his or her Enrolled Stateroom with his or her assigned Medallion® wearable, including, but not limited to, entrance into an Enrolled Stateroom by any Guest, employee, agent, officer, or contractor of Princess, or any other person, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, room service, stateroom cleaning, medical emergency, security, or maintenance, whether or not at the direction of an Authorized Guest, shall be void.
- Malfunctions of a Door Panel or any connected or associated equipment related to Game Play shall void all pays and plays.
- The selection of the winners of the Promotion shall be made by randomly drawing entries from the pool of all Eligible Entries (the “Winner(s)”). The number of Winners per prize category will be as determined by Princess in its sole discretion and will be published by Princess at the close of each Promotion Period. The Winners will be selected regardless of age, race, religion, or sexual orientation. In the event an Authorized Guest whose Eligible Entry has been randomly selected as a Winner in such manner cannot be contacted, does not claim the prize by the Prize Deadline (as defined herein), fails to return the required documents in the required time as provided herein, or refuses or is unable to accept the prize, another Winner will be randomly drawn from the pool of Eligible Entries until such prize has been successfully delivered to a Winner.
- Princess reserves the right to determine and/or modify odds of winning at any time and may limit the number of entries in the Promotion by an Authorized Guest or the value of prizes that may be won by an Authorized Guest.
- Prize availability may be limited or adjusted at any time and the award of any prize(s) during a Promotion Period is not guaranteed.
- After the start of the Promotion, some prizes, including, but not limited to, advertised prizes, cruise(s), and prizes provided and/or sponsored by third parties, may have been won.
- Prizes, including, but not limited to, limited availability prizes, cruises and prizes provided and/or sponsored by third parties, may be available to Authorized Guests on more than one Participating Vessel during the Promotion Period and win(s) by Authorized Guest(s) on the same Participating Vessel or another Participating Vessel may impact the availability of prizes.
- All Guests consent and agree to allow Princess the unconditional use of their name, voice, likeness and story for any promotions and advertising, without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or approval as well as in accordance with Princess’ passenger ticket contract.
- Any prize(s) awarded during Game Play, which may be credited to a guest account, will be credited to the guest account of the Primary Guest of an Enrolled Stateroom regardless of which Authorized Guest of an Enrolled Stateroom activated Game Play. Prizes awarded to a guest account shall be considered claimed at the time of credit. Prizes awarded in the form of onboard credit, whether or not otherwise restricted, have no cash value, are non-refundable, cannot be redeemed for cash or a cash equivalent and must be used on the Current Cruise.
- Prize(s) will only be credited to a guest account while the Current Cruise is in International Waters and Princess shall not be responsible for any delay(s) in the crediting of any prize(s) to any guest account regardless of the cause of the delay.
- Any prize(s), which at the sole discretion of Princess cannot be credited to a guest account, or otherwise delivered to a winning Authorized Guest on the Current Cruise such as, but not limited to, merchandise or future cruises, will be awarded to the Primary Guest by delivery to the Enrolled Stateroom of the winning Authorized Guest, or in any other manner specified by Princess either during or after the Current Cruise. Any prize(s) that may be delivered to an Enrolled Stateroom, or by other means, shall be considered claimed at the time of winning Game Play regardless of when the prize(s) is/are delivered. Notwithstanding the above, or any other verbiage that is or may be construed to the contrary herein, prior to the delivery of any prize, all Winners will be required to sign tax forms and supply Princess with any additional information needed to fulfill tax reporting obligations, liability releases and affidavits of eligibility as applicable. Any prize(s) must be claimed by 12:01 a.m. on the day of final disembarkation or two hours before leaving International Waters for the last time during the Current Cruise, whichever is earlier (“Prize Deadline”) or may be void. Prizes may only be claimed while the Current Cruise is in International Waters, however, where appropriate, a claimed prize may be redeemed at any point during the Current Cruise, except as otherwise prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or Princess passenger ticket contract.
- Princess, at its sole discretion and without notice, may provide alternative prize(s) of a similar retail value, as determined solely by Princess.
- At any time before or after Game Play, Princess may limit the location, method, date, or time that a prize may be claimed or redeemed.
- Any prize(s) for shipboard dining, activities, or experiences, including, but not limited to, onboard credits or meals at specialty restaurants, will be void if not redeemed by the Prize Deadline. Winners acknowledge that such prizes may have limited times available for redemption which are administered at the discretion of the Participating Vessel. Winners are encouraged to redeem such prizes promptly.
- Any Authorized Guest(s) that wins a cruise will be awarded his or her prize in the form of a future cruise credit. The Authorized Guest and his or her travel companion, if any, must travel on the same cruise and use the future cruise credit for a voyage that departs within twelve (12) months from the end of the Current Cruise. Authorized Guests that win multiple cruise prizes and are provided a corresponding number of future cruise credits must use no more than one future cruise credit every twelve months from the end of the Current Cruise and subsequent anniversaries thereof. Future cruise credits not used in accordance with this section will be forfeited. The future cruise credit covers all of the standard cruise fare for any cruise up to seven (7) days in length in a standard balcony stateroom for two guests only. Additional charges will apply for other fare types, stateroom upgrades, cruises of a longer duration and for any additional guests in a stateroom. The Authorized Guest and his or her travel companion, if any, shall be responsible for transportation to and from the port of departure, applicable taxes, fees and port expenses, crew appreciation and any and all other expenses incurred in connection with the cruise, including, without limitation, all excursion fees, specialty restaurant fees, travel insurance, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, incidentals (including mini-bar), phone charges, merchandise, souvenirs and other expenses not specifically identified in these Terms and Conditions. The Authorized Guest and his or her travel companion, if any, must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (including but not limited to a valid passport, visas and medical clearance(s)) or other documents required for travel. The Authorized Guest and his or her travel companion, if any, must satisfy Princess’s requirements for cruise passage, including without limitation, all check-in requirements, and the presentation of a major credit card. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Princess’s sole discretion. Lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or similar items, once they are in the winning Authorized Guest’s possession, will not be replaced. Any unclaimed and/or unused future cruise credit(s) will be forfeited by and will remain the property of Princess. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of any cancellation or delay of a cruise. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions and those set forth and detailed in Princess’s passenger ticket contract
- These Terms and Conditions do not limit or prevent the ability of Princess, at its sole discretion and for any reason or for no reason, to provide compensation, credit(s), or gift(s) to an Authorized Guest in an Enrolled Stateroom. Such compensation, credit(s), or gift(s) unrelated to Game Play shall not be considered a prize for purposes of the Promotion, regardless of whether or not the compensation, credit(s), or gift(s) is/are similar or identical to a prize awarded or available in the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, each Authorized Guest agrees to these Terms and Conditions or any modifications thereof as may be made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions or situations not covered by these Terms and Conditions will be resolved solely by Princess and that decision shall be binding on all Guests.
- Any Guest prohibited from Princess promotions, or promotions run in or by a Princess casino, either at the discretion of Princess, or by the choice of the Guest, is not eligible for the Promotion.
- Princess reserves the right to confirm eligibility of any Guest(s) and or Authorized Guest(s) before or after Game Play and withhold or recover any prize(s) awarded to a Guest or Authorized Guest.
- Princess reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion without liability, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Promotion due to a computer virus or bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes within or beyond the control of Princess, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion.
- Princess reserves the right to modify and/or amend any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time as it sees fit and without notice to Guest(s), Authorized Guest(s), or any other person(s). Any such modifications and amendments will take effect upon posting on the MedallionClass™ App.
- Neither Princess nor its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, contractors, employees, officers, or directors (“Released Parties”) shall be responsible or liable for any damages, injuries, or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive, arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and Released Parties are not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, agents, contractors, or officers, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion.
- The total liability for the Released Parties for any damages whatsoever shall not exceed the cost of an individual entrance fee or $5.00 US, whichever is greater.
- Any attempt by any Guest(s), Authorized Guest(s), or other person(s) to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Princess reserves the right to seek damages from any such Guest(s), Authorized Guest(s), or other person(s) to the fullest extent of the law and or disembark or confine to a stateroom any such Guest(s) or Authorized Guest(s).
- Authorized Guests are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations, insurance, or other fees that apply to any prize. Any tax that may be required to be withheld and remitted to the tax authorities by Princess under US federal, state, local or any other jurisdiction’s tax laws will be directly deducted from the amount of the prize if possible, or the Authorized Guest will pay over such tax to Princess separately where required.
- An Authorized Guest may not participate in the Promotion if he or she or any Authorized Guest(s) or Guest(s) in his or her stateroom, or the parent(s), spouse(s), child(ren), sibling(s) or their respective spouse(s), regardless of where they reside, of an Authorized Guest or Authorized Guest(s) or Guest(s) in his or her stateroom is an employee, agent, officer, or director of Princess, Carnival Corporation, Carnival plc or of each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, or advertising agencies, or a third party sponsoring or providing a prize.
- Winners may not assign or transfer their rights or obligations, or subcontract their obligations, under these Terms and Conditions, such as giving a prize to anyone else, without Princess’s prior written consent. Princess may assign or transfer its rights or obligations, or subcontract its obligations, under these Terms and Conditions without consent.
- The Promotion is subject to Princess’ passenger ticket contract.
- Princess reserves the right to disqualify and unenroll any Authorized Guest or Enrolled Stateroom based upon actual or suspected fraud, dishonesty, violation of these Terms and Conditions, or other misconduct whether or not related to the Promotion. Guests may be refunded any enrollment fees and retain prizes already won at Princess’ sole discretion.
- Princess reserves the right to change or discontinue the Promotion at any time and without notification.
- For questions or any other information regarding the Promotion, contact the Guest Services Desk.
- Any prize(s) awarded in the Promotion are provided “As Is” without warranty of any kind from Princess, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- All times in these Terms and Conditions shall be Ship’s Time.