Set sail on an exciting new career course! Princess offers entry-level and experienced professionals a fast-paced, business-casual work environment with outstanding opportunities for career development. Our goal is to be the number one cruise and cruisetour provider. To make that happen, we need qualified team members in our many departments and locations.
At Princess you will enjoy:
- A 9/80 alternative work schedule in most departments
- A full array of benefits including medical/dental insurance, vision coverage, 401(k), and much more
- Cruise and travel discounts for you and your family
- In-house Princess University courses on professional development
- Employee recognition and reward programs
- Business-casual dress code
- Search land-based jobs & apply today!
The Princess corporate headquarters are located in Santa Clarita, California, just north of Los Angeles. In addition, we have offices in Seattle, Washington and Ft. Lauderdale/Dania Beach, Florida, as well as field offices located throughout Alaska and parts of southwest Canada.
Take a look at our exciting employment opportunities!
We offer exciting career opportunities in our corporate headquarters located in Southern California's Santa Clarita Valley.
We offer excellent full-time and seasonal opportunities in our Seattle, Washington, corporate office.
A variety of full-time and part-time opportunities are available in our port operations office and warehouse in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and at our Global Fine Arts office in Dania Beach, Florida.