What is Included
- The package includes all specialty or premium coffees and teas, hot chocolate, fountain sodas, cans of soda, fresh juices and healthy smoothies (from the juice bar), 0.5 ltr bottled water, Frappes at Coffee & Cones, mocktails, and smoothies as per the menu, Red Bull , 330 ml or 0.500 ml sparkling bottles of water, Energy Drink and Milk Shakes (if available).
- The package may be used on our Private Islands and all onboard Food and Beverage Venues and other areas such as the Theater or public spaces that offer beverage service. Selections and service are limited to that venue’s menu offerings and operating hours.
Package Details and Qualifications
- There is no age restriction for purchase of the Zero-Alcohol Package.
- The Zero-Alcohol Package is USD $29.99 per day plus 18% service charge (totaling $35.39 per day) for all itineraries except Australia. The package is AUD $45 per day which includes a service charge for all Australian based vessels. A tax may be added at the time of purchase for certain itineraries or ports of embarkation. You will be charged the full amount for the complete voyage at the time of purchase.
- The Zero-Alcohol Package must be purchased for every day a passenger is sailing. Partial / Pro-Rated Packages or segments of a guest’s voyage are NOT accepted, although some exceptions may apply, such as the World Cruise. These exceptions, IF applicable, will be displayed in the Cruise Personalizer at the time of purchase.
- The package is offered onboard on day one and day two only.
- The package is NOT available for pre-purchase within 3 days of sailing.
- The package is NOT refundable or transferable once purchased onboard, and for advance purchased packages, NOT refundable or transferable within 3 days of sailing.
Exclusions and Limitations
- Does NOT apply to bottled items, or any items offered in Retail Venues or Shops on board.
- Can NOT be used for Mini Bar Items. Additionally, the package cannot offset the cost of, or be a substitution for, special or private events such as cocktail parties, wedding receptions or similar. Please contact Group Onboard Services for additional details or clarification.
- Souvenir Glassware is excluded but is available for an additional charge.
- Excludes and is not combinable with other Programs, Promotions, Onboard Specials, or Buy One Get One type offers, or food items for sale such as ice cream etc.
- Not all exclusions or limitations can be foreseen or published here and may exist or be implemented without notice.
- The Zero-Alcohol Package excludes all alcoholic items, nor does it provide a discount for any alcoholic drink.
Terms and Conditions
- Packages may NOT be shared, are NON-transferable and NON-refundable.
- Only one beverage is allowed per guest per order, a time interval between orders may by applied by our point of sale system (POS) or in some instances, manually, at the discretion of the vessel.
- Orders are only accepted from and fulfilled for, guests whose name and folio number are assigned the package as reflected in our system.
- Shipboard management reserves the right to add additional restrictions or limitations, revoke or cancel the Zero-Alcohol Package at any point during a Guest’s voyage for any reason with or without a prorated refund, including but not limited to guests who:
- Provide beverages to other guests or do NOT comply with the terms, conditions and limitations of the package.
- Have an account that reflects a pattern of consumption that is wasteful, excessive, or appears to violate the non-sharing policy.
- Exhibit behavior that is inappropriate, a safety risk to themselves or others, or become offensive or disruptive to other cruise guests or staff.
- Princess Cruises may modify, amend or update the terms and conditions of our beverage packages at any time with or without notice to guests. The terms and conditions as published on princess.com on the date of sailing will apply.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice, and for vessels designated in a foreign currency, packages purchased in advance may vary from onboard pricing due to timing and currency fluctuations. Guests will NOT incur additional charges, nor be issued any credits or refunds for such currency variances.
Please note that there are a variety of items offered at no charge in various venues and or for various day parts, such as complimentary juice(s) during breakfast, non-bottled water, iced tea, brewed coffee, etc. For more detailed information please visit princess.com