Don’t take our word for why it’s great to be at Princess—let our team members tell you! In the "I Love My Princess Job" video series, our colleagues on shore and at sea share what they love about their work.
Why work for Princess Cruises?
Great Place to Work® has certified our workplace culture based on employee feedback in the Trust Index® survey. At Princess Cruises Shoreside, 76 percent of employees say their workplace is great.
Corporate employee benefits
We offer a highly competitive benefits package that reflects the importance of our people. As a member of our team you will enjoy a 9/80 alternative work schedule in most departments, medical/dental insurance, vision coverage, 401(k), cruise and travel discounts for you and your family, in-house professional-development courses, employee recognition and reward programs, casual dress code, and much more.
It takes a talented and dedicated team to create lifetime memories for our guests. Our land-based employees support seagoing colleagues in many areas, from reservations to marine operations, food and beverage to finance, and boutiques to guest services.
We have offices in several locations including our headquarters in Santa Clarita, California (just north of Los Angeles), Seattle, and Fort Lauderdale, as well as field offices in Alaska and southwestern Canada.
Learn more about careers in the cruise industry and the application process. Answers to these frequently asked questions will get you started.
- How do I find the latest land-based career opportunities at Princess Cruises?
- How do I apply?
- What if no jobs matching my skills and interests are currently posted?
- I’ve applied online for a position, how do I follow up?
- How do I reset my Career Center password?
- I’ve been locked out of my account, how do I get access?
- I’m interested in working on board a ship, where can I find job openings?
- I’m interested in seasonal employment in Alaska, where can I find job openings?
- I’m with a search firm/temporary employment agency and would like to work with your Talent Acquisition team on job openings.
- How do I apply for land-based global career opportunities with other Carnival brands?