Regal Princess Dining
Get a glimpse of the large variety of dining options on Regal Princess including Sabatini's Italian Restaurant, the Crown Grill, the Chef's Table Lumiere, and much more!
A variety of tantalizing aromas waft from Regal Princess' eateries, where you’ll always be served great-tasting cuisine freshly prepared from scratch – no matter what’s on the menu!
Get a taste of the offerings on Regal Princess – from private dining opportunities, to exciting specialty restaurants and a diverse selection of casual dining options.
TraditionalDine at a set time, with the same tablemates and friendly waiter each evening. And as an option in the Traditional Dining Room, you could choose to dine at the Chef's Table Lumiere with a private dining experience amidst a softly-lit curtain that encloses your extravagant table.
With our flexible Anytime Dining option, you can eat whenever and with whomever you choose. And on Regal Princess, our Anytime dining rooms will also feature an option to dine in our private wine cellar rooms featuring a truly special dining experience.
Our elegant specialty restaurants are the perfect place to celebrate a special night out. We only serve dishes made with the freshest ingredients and our menus reflect regional flavors from around the world.
- Crown GrillSM
Satisfy your cravings at one of our tempting casual eateries with a quick bite that really hit the spot!
- Horizon Court - Expanded top-deck buffet featuring multiple live stations. View 360° Virtual Tour
- The Pastry Shop - Pastries, hot desserts, flambés and coffee bar. Open all day and the largest pastry shop at sea!
View 360° Virtual Tour
- Alfredo's Pizzeria - Serving hand-tossed Neapolitan-style pizza, hot out of the oven.
- Ocean Terrace - Fresh new seafood bar in the Atrium featuring caviar, sushi, oysters & more.
- Gelato - A new gelateria featuring fresh gelato, sundaes, waffle cones and more.
- International Cafe - Fresh pastries, warm paninis, and a new tea tower. View 360° Virtual Tour
- Vines - Wine, sushi and tapas bar. Voted one of the "Best Wine Bars at Sea," by USA Today! View 360° Virtual Tour