- Starting in April 2013 - our first full season of Japan-based cruises visiting the country's most intriguing ports and offering a distinctly Japanese flair.
- Discover fascinating Nagasaki, Ho Chi Minh City, Singapore and more on our signature China17-day Grand Asia cruise sailing – an ideal balance of port days and relaxing days at sea.
- Longer sailings up to 61 days combine an array of ports in Asia with visits to Africa & India, Alaska, Australia and Europe – perfect for experienced travelers.
| || |
- Signature Princess 2-Day Experiences to see more of Hong Kong or Mumbai, and optional overland excursions to Cambodia’s lost treasure, Angkor Wat
- Asia land & sea vacations for in-depth exploration of rich historic sites like the UNESCO-designated Great Wall of China, the Forbidden City and the Terra Cotta Warriors.
- Princess Cruises has been awarded "Best Cruise Itineraries" nine consecutive years.