Exploring the Globe with the Destination Experts
- For the first time in 2015, Princess Cruises offers a Full World Cruise roundtrip from North America, departing from and returning to Los Angeles.
- Explore up to 40 ports on six continents, with overnights in cities like Hong Kong, Dubai, and Barcelona as well as visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Enjoy exclusive World Cruise enrichment opportunities, such as special VIP lectures and folkloric performances that reflect the regions we’ll visit.
| || |
- Princess Cruises has been awarded "Best Itineraries" by Cruise Critic and Recommend Magazine
- Experience a voyage that many only aspire to take amongst an intimate community of intrepid travelers who share your passion for adventure.
- See the best of each port on optional shore excursions or take an overland tour in places like Egypt, India, Peru, and Israel for more in-depth exploration.
- Full World Cruise benefits include up to $1,000 onboard credit, complimentary hotel & dining charges and more!
Learn about World Cruise travel documentation requirements »
Immerse yourself in fascinating history, exotic cultures and stunning natural beauty during a three-month-long journey spanning the world’s continents that’s as unforgettable as it is relaxing.
Learn more about World Cruise Vacations »
Get a tempting taste of the World Cruise experience by sailing between some of the world’s most incredible cities on an 11- to 38-day segment of the Full World Cruise – perfect if you have less vacation time to spare!
Learn more about Segment Voyages »
Fulfill your life-long dreams of visiting the world’s most sought-after destinations – in one seamless journey! Wake up each morning at a new port full of possibilities as you work your way through your travel bucket list.
Learn More About the World Cruise Experience »
"I know when I was on Pitcairn, I felt like Robinson Crusoe. With the mutiny still a very important part of life there, it felt like uncharted territory - a mysterious, uninhabited tropical paradise."
Read More »
by Antonio Cortese
Executive Chef, Pacific Princess