Princess Cruises Reveals 15th Annual Australia-Based 2022 World Cruise Onboard Coral Princess
107-Day Voyage Offers 43 Destinations in 27 Countries on Six Continents
This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel the world by cruise ship features desired destinations in the Mediterranean, Norway, Iceland, the Arctic Circle, a transit of the historic locks in the Panama Canal and access to more than 20 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Coral Princess 2022 World Cruise highlights include:
- Sailing 34,000 nautical miles through the Indian Ocean, Mediterranean Sea, Baltic Sea, Atlantic Ocean, Panama Canal and Pacific Ocean – this epic voyage crosses the equator twice, the international date line once and travels to the top of the world above the Arctic Circle.
- Three roundtrip departure homeports:
- Auckland – May 14, 2022
- Sydney – May 18, 2022
- Brisbane – May 20, 2022
- 14 unique itineraries ranging from 19 to 107 days, with a variety of World Cruise segments to choose from.
- Four maiden World Cruise ports: Sibenik (Croatia), Olden (Norway), Isafjordur (Iceland) and Cornwall (Falmouth, United Kingdom)
- Access to more than 20 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the archaeological “lost” city of Petra (from Aqaba); Gorham’s Cave Complex (from Gibraltar) sea-level cave considered to be one of the last known habitations of the Neanderthals; The Statue of Liberty (New York), and Thingvellir National Park (Reykjavik) with stunning views of the crest of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge and the boundary between the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates.
- Notable sailing experiences with Easter Island scenic cruising, a full transit of the famed historic locks of the Panama Canal (including Miraflores, Pedro Miguel and Gatun Locks), as well as a Suez Canal transit in Egypt.
- More time in port with 12 late night, or “More Ashore” stays and four overnight stays in Dubai, Venice, New York and Lima (Callao).
- Optional overland tours are also available from Lima (Callao), Peru to see the marvels of Machu Picchu and the Galapagos Islands .
Stay Persistently Connected with MedallionNet - the Best Wi-Fi at Sea
Coral Princess also offers the best Wi-Fi at sea, MedallionNet™, so guests can stay persistently connected to the things and people they love and share vacation memories with ease. MedallionNet offers unprecedented connectivity that’s fast, unlimited, reliable, and affordable with an access point in every stateroom, so guests can stream favorite movies, shows, games and music; connect to favorite social media sites; and video chat from anywhere on the ship.
World Cruise Early Booking Benefit and Captain’s Circle Savings
Princess Cruises past guests are eligible for onboard credit and discount off launch fares when they book by April 30, 2021. This discount can be combined with launch and group promotions. These discounts do not apply to third or fourth berth guests.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel advisor, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), or by visiting the company’s website at princess.com.
Princess Cruises is currently enhancing health and safety protocols with input from global health leaders in light of COVID-19 and assessing how they may impact future itineraries. Actual offerings may vary from what is displayed in marketing materials. Click on the following links to stay updated on current Travel Advisories and Health & Safety protocols.