Makes 48 pcs
1 lb butter, unsalted
3 cups brown sugar
4 eggs, whole
2 tsp vanilla extract
4 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
3 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, using a whisk or kitchen mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
3. Add eggs, one at a time.
4. Add vanilla.
5. In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder.
6. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture and mix just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Drop rounded spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
8. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until light brown, about 10 minutes.
9. Remove and let cool.