Salmon Fishing by Raft - Half Day

Salmon Fishing by Raft - Half Day

6 hours | Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge | 4 A K - C P P - 5 5 1
Average Guest Rating
$ 299.95
Exceptional Value

Exceptional Value

Book shore excursions with confidence! We offer competitive pricing, friendly service and unmatched destination expertise.

Min. age: 5 years | Max. weight: 300 lbs. (See special notes)


Points of Interest

  • Wrangell St. Elias National Park
  • Copper River
Moderate activity

Be sure to read the Special Notes further down this page for important requirements and restriction.

Enjoy a half-day of fishing for famous Alaska salmon. This is world-class fishing for King and/or red salmon in the pristine rivers of the Copper Valley. Float the scenic tributaries of the famous Copper River and fish from the riverbanks.

Special Notes:

Minimum age is 5. Maximum weight is 300 lbs. Fishing licenses are required for anyone 16 years of age or older. Fishing licenses are not available for purchase at the lodge and must be purchased prior to arrival at .
A King Salmon stamp will be required during King season at an additional charge. Tour is not suitable for pregnant women. Dress in warm layers. Bring your sunglasses, hat and camera. This tour accommodates both novice and experienced anglers. You will be fishing from shore and footing is uneven and can be slippery. You must be able to hike short distances over uneven terrain. King Salmon run from June through early August. Sockeye can also be found in both rivers late June through August. For an additional charge, your fish can be processed, frozen and shipped. Due to changing fishing conditions, tour departure times may be changed at tour operator's discretion.

Certain locations require a $20 land use permit to access fishing on Ahtna owned land. Ahtna is one of 13 Alaska Native regional corporations, and the permit helps support important programs to help maintain the lands for enjoyment by current and future generations. Please check with your fishing guide to find out if a permit will be required. Permits can be purchased at: