Masks and Physical Distancing
We strongly encourage guests to wear face masks when in public spaces indoors. To protect our guests and crew while on board, new requirements are being implemented. ALL guests will be required to wear a face mask – with no exceptions – in the following areas/situations:
- Designated indoor entertainment areas
- Retail shops
- The casino, except when eating or drinking
- Prior to being seated in our main dining rooms and in the buffet area
- Occasionally in other designated areas where larger number of guests may congregate
- During embarkation and disembarkation in the terminal
- During the disembarkation process on board
We always recommend guests wash or replace their mask daily and choose a good quality, ideally medical grade, standard mask. Please note that visors and face shields will not be accepted as substitutes for a face mask.
Note: Unvaccinated guests will be required to wear a face mask at all times while indoors, in accordance with health authority requirements.