Princess EZair® is quick, easy and a worry-free way to book air, featuring low prices with flexible fares that can be changed up to 45 days prior to departure with no fee.† Princess EZair offers real-time, competitively-priced flights that are customized to when and where you sail. It also offers Late Arrival Protection – something not offered by other major air booking websites. Plus, you'll find a host of other exciting benefits:
- Flights That Fit Your Cruise – Get personalized suggestions based on when and where you sail.
- Low Fares on Flights – Access fares lower than most public prices. We pass the exclusive savings we enjoy because of the high volume of flights we sell on to you. See for yourself!
- Flexibility to Change Flights – Cancel flexible airfare up to 45 days prior to departure with no fees. Plus, book flights now with no amount due until cruise final payment.
- Late Arrival Protection – Rest easy that you'll make your cruise if flights are delayed or canceled and get home if you miss flights because of your cruise or transfer.
- Getting flight quotes is simple – Visit princess.com (1. Find a Cruise 2. Select "View Details" 3. Select "Flight Quotes"), contact us or ask your Travel Advisor about Princess EZair.
Flexible fares are designed for those guests who have less certainty in their travel plans and want the freedom to cancel their flight arrangements easily. These fares are typically higher than Restricted fares, but include the following added benefits:
- Air payment is due on the date of the final cruise payment – not at the time of air booking.
- Air charges are fully refundable until 45 days prior to departure.
Our Restricted fares will typically be lower than our Flexible fares, with the following terms:
- Air charges are non-refundable (e.g. no cash back).
- Payment is due immediately upon time of air booking.
| ||Princess EZair Flexible Fares||Princess EZair Restricted Fares|
|Purchase air - days from departure||From 330 days up to 4 days before departure subject to availability||From 330 days up to 4 days before departure subject to availability|
|Selection of preferred airline, flights, and travel date||No charge||No charge|
|Confirmation of airline and flight schedules||At time of booking||At time of booking|
|Airfare||Competitive and updated in real-time based on current airline inventory||Competitive and updated in real-time based on current airline inventory|
|Changes to Air Reservation||No fee until 45 days prior to departure. Fees apply within 45 days.||Allowed. An airline credit memo will be recorded minus applicable fees.|
|Cancellation||No fee until 45 days prior to departure. Fees apply within 45 days.||Allowed. An airline credit memo will be recorded minus applicable fees.|
|Payment Due||Same date as cruise final payment date||Immediately at time of booking|
|Flight Disruption Coverage||Princess will route to port of call||Princess will route to port of call|
Once you experience a cruise vacation with Princess, you’ll realize that there is no better way to explore legendary destinations around the world. Now, let Princess take care of all your travel arrangements, so your peace-of-mind can start before you even step on board. To learn more, contact us or see your Travel Advisor.
Air Transportation: Late Arrival Protection
Guests who book air travel through Princess Cruises will be automatically enrolled in the Princess Late Arrival Protection program. If guests miss or will miss their original port of embarkation due to airline delay or an airline service disruption, such as flight cancelation or flight re-routes, Princess will work with the airlines to find a reasonable alternative to provide flights to the next appropriate port at no additional air cost to the guest.
Factors taken into account in determining the appropriateness of a port of call include, but are not limited to:
- visas and other legal documentation that may be required
- application of the Passenger Services Act to the new itinerary
- airport/port infrastructure
- comparability of cost, flight connections, and travel time required (note, any refund due on the unused air ticket must be used to offset the cost of the new air ticket)
- where in the original itinerary this port is located
† No change penalty until 45 days prior to departure for Flexible fares only. Restricted fares are non-refundable and must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Seat assignments are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice due to schedule changes, equipment changes or other unforeseen circumstances. Princess has no control over seat assignments, and any changes are at the discretion of the airline. We recommend that guests contact the airline(s) directly, once you receive your air notification, to request specific seats.