- First lounges* are elegant and calm, a perfect sanctuary away from the world to enjoy refreshments and spend your time as you wish.
- Enjoy waiter service dining in the First lounge*, giving you maximum sleep time onboard**.
- Your demi-cabin is your sanctuary in the sky, a discreetly serviced and smartly equipped haven of calm where your well being is catered for.
- Specially trained First crew will provide you with a discreet yet attentive service, ensuring that all your personal needs are taken care of.
- Choose from a renowned A la Carte menu and your meal will be prepared to order.
- Delicious lighter options are offered and if you’re flying from London you could enjoy the ‘Catch of the Day’, a selection of wild fish supplied by Loch Fyne.
* Dedicated lounges are available at selected airports.
**Available on all flights departing after 8.00pm from London Heathrow and selected overnight flights from New York JFK and Newark, Philadelphia, Washington, Toronto, Chicago and Boston airports. Opening times may vary.
- Choosing Club World means travelling in comfort and freedom. Dedicated departure Lounges and Elemis Travel Spa* are designed to give you choice before your flight, whether you wish to relax, dine or be pampered.
- The new Club World seats give you your own space and time to do what you want, when you want. Bigger, wider and more comfortable than ever, you can guarantee complete comfort in any position.
- The very best in local and international cuisine is served, along with a dedicated wine cellar.
- But if you are still peckish you are free to help yourself to healthy snacks and tasty treats from the new Club World kitchen.
*Available at London Heathrow and New York Terminal 7
- For an affordable premium, enjoy the luxury of 20% more personal space than World Traveller with additional seven inches legroom and a wider seat.
- Make yourself comfortable in your armchair style seat that comes with adjustable head, foot and legrest and therefore arrive in good shape at your destination.
- Relax and take advantage of the quieter, stress-free surroundings of the smaller and more private cabin with a maximum of six rows.
- Enjoy an upgraded dining experience and other additional amenities that are designed with your comfort and well being in mind.
- When you fly World Traveller, you can relax in the knowledge that everything will be taken care of, allowing you to simply sit back and enjoy what’s on offer.
- Everything has been designed with your comfort in mind. Your ergonomically designed seat comes with lumbar support, headrest and recline.
The friendly and professional crew are always on hand, providing a complimentary bar service throughout your flights as well as tasty meals.
Online Check-in and Check-in kiosks
- Start your journey from the comfort of your own home, office or hotel by checking in online from 24 hours* before your flight departs and minimise the queues at the airport.
- You can select your preferred seat and print your boarding pass, all on your home PC.
- If you don’t have online access you can still save time by using a Check-in kiosk** at the airport, giving you the same seating and boarding pass options as Online Check-in.
- Afterwards, maximise your free time by leaving your baggage at a Bag Drop***, allowing you to shop, dine or relax as you choose before boarding your flight.
*Check in from 24 hours up to one hour before departure. For flights from the US Online Check-in closes 2 hours before departure.
** Available on selected routes.
*** Available at selected airports.
Audio Visual On Demand (AVOD)
Currently being rolled out across all longhaul routes*, AVOD gives you over 200 film, TV, music and games** options all available on-demand so that you can watch what you want, when you want.
*Not available on aircraft fitted with a 12 channel in-flight entertainment system. ** Games are not available in World Traveller.
To enquire about flight upgrades, please call us on 0344 338 8660, or ask when booking your cruise. Please note flight upgrades are subject to availability and that we cannot always confirm the carrier at the time of booking for passengers travelling in economy class.