The Plus Beverage Package
Terms & Conditions
For cruises departing February 20, 2023 and beyond.
What is Included
- The package includes all beer, spirits, wine by the glass and cocktails $15.00 USD and under as listed on our menu(s), or $22.00 AUD and under for voyages departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand.
- The package includes sparkling or still bottled water (500ml or less), fountain sodas, fresh juices and healthy smoothies (juice bar), specialty coffees and teas, Frappés at Coffee & Cones, and Red Bull energy drinks.
- The package provides a 25% discount on the following excluded items: all bottles of wine, one-liter bottles of water and canned sodas.
- The package may be used on our private islands, all food and beverage venues, and other areas such as the theater or public spaces that offer beverage service.
Package Details and Qualifications
- Age restrictions apply for purchases of the Plus Beverage Package.
- The Plus Beverage Package is US $64.99 per day plus 18% service charge (totaling $76.70 per day) for all itineraries except Australia. For all Australian-based vessels, the package is AUD $110.00 per day which includes a service charge. You will be charged the full amount for the complete voyage at the time of purchase.
- The Plus Beverage Package must be purchased for every day a passenger is sailing. Partial / pro-rated packages or purchase for segments of a guest’s voyage are NOT accepted.
- The package may be pre-purchased at least four days prior to boarding the vessel.
- The package is offered on board on embarkation day, and is NOT sold after embarkation day.
- The package is NOT available for pre-purchase within three days of sailing.
- The package is NOT refundable or transferable once purchased on board, and for advance purchased packages, NOT refundable or transferable within three days of sailing.
- The package does not apply to bottled spirits or bottled wine or any items offered in retail venues or shops on board.
- The package does not apply to Mini-Bar items.
- The package does not apply to souvenir Glassware.
- The package excludes and is not combinable with other Programs, Promotions, Onboard Specials, or Events such as Wine Tastings, Chef’s Table, Buckets of Beer, Specialty Dining cover charges, or food items for sale such as ice cream, etc.
Not all exclusions or limitations can be foreseen or published here and may exist or be implemented without notice.
Pricing is subject to change without notice and for vessels designated in a foreign currency, packages purchased in advance may vary from onboard pricing due to timing and currency fluctuations. Guests will NOT incur additional charges, nor be issued any credits or refunds for such currency variances.
Terms and Conditions
- Alcoholic drinks are limited to 15 beverages per 24-hour period (6 a.m. to 6 a.m.). Alcoholic drinks requested above the daily limits are at the discretion of the shipboard management and crew and charged at regular menu prices.
- Non-alcoholic drinks do NOT have this limitation, nor do they count toward this maximum.
- Items selected that exceed the $15.00 USD or $22.00 AUD price are charged according to the difference in price.
- Packages may NOT be shared, are NON-transferable and NON-refundable.
- Shipboard management reserves the right to add additional restrictions and revoke or cancel the Plus Beverage Package at any point during a guest’s voyage for any reason with or without a prorated refund. Additional actions may be taken if guests:
- Become intoxicated
- Provide beverages to other guests or do NOT comply with the terms, conditions and limitations of the package
- Exhibit behavior that is inappropriate, a safety risk to themselves or others, or become offensive or disruptive to other cruise guests or staff
- Exceed, or attempt to circumvent, the daily limits and service limitations outlined
Princess Cruises may modify, amend or update the terms and conditions of our beverage packages at any time with or without notice to guests. The terms and conditions as published on princess.com on the date of sailing will apply.