There are many ways to travel, but no one helps you truly discover the world’s great destinations, its best-kept secrets, and the soul of its people, like Princess Cruises® – the Destination Leader.
Princess has been sailing around the globe since 1965, taking millions of guests on life-transforming journeys on board a fleet of 15 magnificent ships, to over 330 destinations. On board, you’ll be immersed in the culture, colors and flavors of the places you’ll visit, with authentic folkloric shows, regional cuisine and enlightening presentations by local experts. On shore, Princess introduces the bucket-list sights you want to see most – as well as hidden jewels not found in travel books – with our award-winning Discovery™ and Animal Planet™ Exclusive shore excursions.
And now, Princess has ushered in the next wave of vacation travel with MedallionClass Vacations™, which offer you a more effortless and personalized experience than you could ever imagine. MedallionClass® is enabled by the Medallion® device, a complimentary wearable device that unlocks countless enhancements to the cruise experience like hassle-free embarkation to get you from curbside to poolside in a breeze, beverage delivery on demand using your personal smart device, the Best Wi-Fi at sea, that lets you stream, text and share your memories, and so much more! Visit Princess MedallionClass to learn more.
Enjoy an array of signature features throughout each cruise, from world-class cuisine by award-winning chefs to live production shows created by Broadway legends, to a true Princess original experience – enjoying a Hollywood film while relaxing poolside, with Movies Under the Stars®. There are also a variety of ways to rejuvenate body and mind, from the Lotus Spa® to the Sanctuary – a tranquil retreat reserved just for adults, and when the night ends, luxuriate in the ultimate night of sleep with the Princess Luxury Bed, awarded Best Cruise Ship Bed by Cruise Critic.
Discover why Princess has been awarded “Best Cruise Itineraries” 12 times by Recommend Magazine and see the world in a whole new way.
What Sets Princess Apart
- Immersive Exploration – Being chosen as the “Best Cruise Line Itineraries” by Cruise Critic and awarded “Best Cruise Ship Excursions” by Global Traveler Magazine is the result of Princess’ dedication to immersion and exploration. With our Local Connections program, Princess partners with local experts to create shore excursions that give the feel and flavor you’ll desire from a cruise. Princess teamed with Discovery™ to create the Discovery at SEA program, offering you an array of fascinating onboard programs for the whole family, based on hit programs like Deadliest Catch, Shark Week and Gold Rush. Princess also crafts our itineraries to offer more time in port with More Ashore late night (9 pm or later) and overnight stays in every region, allowing you to see the sights during the day and experience the nightlife.
- Freshly Prepared Cuisine – Food is interwoven with travel. From discovering the unique flavors of a new city to watching a dish come together, some of the best travel memories revolve around food. With fresh regional cuisine made from scratch and culinary tours in every region, we feed your body and your sense of wonder.
- Rejuvenation – A cruise isn’t just one adventure after another from dawn ’til dusk. With cruising, your resort travels with you and offers a blend of excitement and rejuvenation not found elsewhere. CNBC ranked Princess the “#1 Cruise Line for Relaxation” in 2018, and you will understand why, with amenities like the Sanctuary, a retreat for adults that offers al fresco massages, refreshing beverages and Serenity Stewards to attend to your needs. If deeper relaxation is needed, you can indulge in the award-winning Lotus Spa® with a hot stone massage, aromatherapy sauna or detoxifying facial. When the day is done, you retire to the Princess Luxury Bed for the ultimate night’s rest.
- Engaging Entertainment – First-time cruisers sometimes wonder what there will be to do on days at sea. We love the moment on board when you discover that each ship is filled with so much engaging, exciting and varied entertainment that it would take many cruises to experience it all. Performances beckon from every corner of a Princess ship, including live music and street performers in the Piazza, world-class magicians and illusionists, and top headliner comedians. Don’t miss our Broadway-Caliber production shows that you can only see in the state-of-the-art Princess theaters.
Princess at a Glance
- 15 ships across the fleet that carry millions of guests each year to 330 destinations around the globe.
- Over 170 unique itineraries ranging from three days to 111 days.
- More than 500 More Ashore late night calls across 98 ports and 70 overnight calls across 16 ports.
- Access to over 100 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.