1. Indulge in chocolate desserts, chocolate-and-wine tastings, and chocolate spa treatments — all created for "Princess Chocolate Journeys" by master chocolatier Norman Love.
2. Get into the spirit at themed parties such as Mardi Gras, Carnival, and Oktoberfest.
3. Kick back on your balcony stateroom and contemplate the amazing views of a constantly changing world.
4. Raise a toast at our 50th Anniversary Dinner, featuring famous dishes enjoyed by guests over the decades.
6. Celebrate a birthday, anniversary, reunion — even a wedding — on board!
7. Shop duty-free in the elegant boutiques, voted "Best Onboard Shopping 2008-2013" by Porthole Magazine.
8. Enjoy original musical productions exclusive to Princess, featuring world-class performers.
10. Savor the freshly baked "Best Pizza at Sea," according to USA Today.
11. Laugh it up with headliner comedians who've starred on Comedy Central and late-night TV.
13. Explore behind the scenes on our exclusive "Ultimate Ship Tour."
14. Compete in exciting game shows and test your knowledge with the Princess Trivia Challenge.
16. Watch the nighttime musical spectacle of Princess WaterColor Fantasy on Regal Princess and Royal Princess.
17. Tune up your body at ocean-view fitness classes ranging from yoga and Pilates to cycling and Body Sculpt Boot Camp.
18. Steal peace-and-quiet time in our spa-inspired Sanctuary, just for adults.
19. Go for a jog and revel in the panorama of ocean and sky.
20. Experience Movies Under the Stars with complimentary fresh popcorn.
21. Gain intriguing insights about ports you're visiting at Destination Expert presentations.
22. Join our Zumba Around the World class for an exhilarating workout set to global music.
23. Attend the new Wine Maker's Dinner on Regal Princess and Royal Princess.
24. Try our distinctive new Seawitch craft beer, crafted especially for our 50th Anniversary.
25. Join the Princess Book Club and explore a library that holds over 1,500 books.
26. Try your luck in our Casino at the slots or table games — even get free lessons!
28. Browse the art gallery and bid on a piece at the Champagne Art Auction.
29. Indulge in irresistible fresh-baked pastries and cookies at the International Cafe.
30. Take in live music and street performers in the Italian-inspired Piazza.
31. Sing karaoke in the lounge, join the Princess Pop Choir, or compete for the title of Princess Pop Star.
32. Attempt to figure out the tricks of our renowned illusionists.
33. Join our Creativity@Sea program and craft unique keepsakes to bring home with you.
34. Taste authentic regional cuisine — from fresh salmon in Alaska to homemade gelato in Italy.
35. Pour the bubbly atop the Champagne Waterfall at the Captain's Welcome Aboard Party.
36. Treat yourself to exquisite cuisine at The Chef's Table.
37. Celebrate our "Love Boat" heritage at a top-deck party.
38. Watch the sun set over the ocean from the Aft Deck.
39. Sail on a Panama Canal cruise and check it off your travel bucket list.
41. Enjoy our complimentary soft-serve ice cream on the pool deck — with sprinkles!
43. Get a massage at Lotus Spa, voted "Best Spa on a Cruise Ship" by Spafinder Wellness 365.
44. Pamper yourself with a facial, nail treatment, or hair styling at the Lotus Spa.
45. Stroll on our glass-floor SeaWalk, 128 feet above the sea aboard Regal Princess and Royal Princess.
46. Yell Bingo! Win prizes and meet other passengers who love to play, too.
47. Excite your kids with Jr.CHEF@Sea cooking classes, sports and videogame tournaments, and activities that teach about the places and cultures they encounter.
48. Get a professional portrait created by the talented photographers in our Platinum Studio.
49. Join our chefs for a culinary demo, followed by a tour of the ship's galley.
50. Bask in Mexico's cuisine, heritage, and warm hospitality, which half a century ago inspired the very first cruise by Princess — voted a 2014 World's Best Mega-Ship Cruise Line by Travel + Leisure readers!