- How do I find the latest land-based career opportunities at Princess Cruises?
- How do I apply?
- What if no jobs matching my skills and interests are currently posted?
- I’ve applied online for a position, how do I follow up?
- How do I reset my Career Center password?
- I’ve been locked out of my account, how do I get access?
- I’m interested in working onboard a ship, where can I find job openings?
- I’m interested in seasonal employment in Alaska, where can I find job openings?
- I’m with a search firm/temporary employment agency and would like to work with your Talent Acquisition team on job openings.
- How do I apply for land-based global career opportunities with other Carnival brands?
How do I find the latest land-based career opportunities at Princess Cruises?
The best way to get information about shoreside job offerings—and direct your résumé to the proper person—is to visit our Career Center. Once there, select a Job Category from the drop-down menu, then hit Search. Click on a Job Title to see a full description.
How do I apply?
Once you’ve clicked on the Job Title and reached the Job Description page, click the Apply button (or the Login and Apply button if you’re not logged in). Click the button to create a profile, upload your résumé, and submit the online application.
What if no jobs matching my skills and interests are currently posted?
Create a profile and upload your résumé to our Career Center to let us know you’re interested in joining our team. We’ll send you an email alert as soon as a position that meets your job-search criteria is posted.
This is called creating a profile by going to Talent Community & Job Alerts. Here’s how:
- Click: Talent Community & Job Alerts
- Enter: Personal email, agree with the terms & conditions
- Click: Subscribe
- Enter: Preferred category and location, name details, upload a resume or professional profile, and agree to terms
- Click: Subscribe
- Enter: Verification code sent to your personal email to confirm the identity
The system will recognize your personal email going forward. To make any edits click on Manage My Profile.
I’ve applied online for a position, how do I follow up?
When you submit your application for a specific position, you will receive a confirmation email. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide additional updates on the status of your application.
We will review all applicants’ qualifications and experience and will contact you if you’re a good match for the position. If you are not being considered at this time, we will let you know via email.
Note: If you are not asked to interview, your résumé will remain in our database so you come to our attention when similar openings occur in the future. In the meantime, be sure to create a Job Agent so you’ll receive email notifications of future openings (see instructions above).
How do I reset my Career Center password?
On the log-in screen, click Forgot Your Password. A temporary password will be emailed to you. You can then log in and change your password.
I’ve been locked out of my account, how do I get access?
Please call 661-753-2965 and leave a message requesting that your account be unlocked. Be sure to include your full name, phone number (with area code), and email address. We’ll respond within 24 hours.
I’m interested in working onboard a ship, where can I find job openings?
Visit our Shipboard Cruise Careers section to find out more about working onboard.
I’m interested in seasonal employment in Alaska, where can I find job openings?
Learn more about Alaska Tour Jobs.
I’m with a search firm/temporary employment agency and would like to work with your Talent Acquisition team on job openings.
We are currently not adding agencies or search firms to our list of approved vendors. If you would like to provide us with your information, call 661-753-2965 and leave a message with your contact information and the types of positions your firm specializes in. We will contact you should our needs change in the future.