What's Included In Your Fare
As the Consummate Host, Princess Cruises strives to provide each passenger with a truly unforgettable onboard experience and an exceptional value for their vacation dollar. From an array of great-tasting dining options to engaging onboard activities to staterooms featuring all the comforts of home, you’ll discover plenty of amazing options that are included in your cruise fare, so you can simply relax, unwind and escape completely®.
Facilities vary between ships so make sure you check the “Ships” pages in the “Learn About our Cruises” section of princess.com to discover the options available on your chosen cruise.
- Taste your way through an ever-changing menu of delicious options for breakfast, lunch and dinner in our main dining rooms, with your choice of Anytime or Traditional Dining in the evening.
- Choose from an array of casual dining venues to satisfy any craving, including: fresh pastries and paninis at the International Café; crisp salads, hearty soups and warm rolls baked three times daily in the Horizon Court buffet; grilled hamburgers, hot dogs and hand-tossed Neapolitan-style pizza in our convenient poolside grill and pizzeria.
- Order from a room service menu at any time of day or night.
- Indulge in a hearty British-style Pub Lunch in the Wheelhouse Bar or alternate location during sea days.
- Treat yourself to creamy, refreshing soft-serve ice cream – sprinkles optional – every day.
- Delight in chilled glasses of milk and warm cookies just out of the oven, served every afternoon.
- Enjoy Princess Signature Shows with lively music, stunning choreography and some of the largest casts at sea.
- Cozy up under a fleece blanket with complimentary popcorn as you watch anything from Hollywood blockbusters to live sports events and concerts on the giant poolside screens at Movies Under the Stars®.
- Melt into your chair and relax in the inviting Piazza-style Atrium while street performers and musicians entertain you.
- Applaud the comedy, live music and cabaret of talented guest entertainers, dance in the night club or sing your favorite tune during our Princess Pop Star competition.
- Let loose at Princess deck parties with festive themes that go till late at night.
- Expand your mind with dance classes, cooking demonstrations, port lectures and engaging ScholarShip@Sea programs, covering topics from art history to navigation at sea*
- Flip through a wide choice of satellite channels or relax with a Hollywood blockbuster film on your stateroom television (subject to reception).
- Peruse the extensive onboard library with over 2,000 books or join the Princess Cruises Book Club.
- Check out our incredible Youth & Teen program with fun age-specific activities from science experiments to arts & crafts to video games, makeovers and teen dance parties.
* A nominal fee may apply to some classes
Health and Wellness
- Practice your skills with a variety of sports activities including table tennis, basketball and a jogging track.
- Stay fit in the well-equipped Lotus Spa® Fitness Center, complete with treadmills, rowing machines, exercise bikes, and free weights.
- Relax and take a dip in our many fresh water pools, including some underneath a retractable glass dome to enjoy rain or shine, as well as swim-against-the-current pools and soothing whirlpool spas.
- Discover the friendly services of your stateroom steward, whether you’ve chosen a modest inside stateroom or a luxurious suite.
- Enjoy the conveniences of home, including a TV, hairdryer, refrigerator, in-room safe, bathroom sundries, and more – in every stateroom!
- Rest your weary eyes upon comfortable beds blanketed in duvets with 100% Egyptian cotton bed linens.
Government fees and taxes as shown on your booking confirmation are included in your cruise fare. Other items are not included in the cruise fare including, but not limited to: gratuities for onboard staff, alcoholic and some non-alcoholic drinks, spa and salon services, laundry, shore excursions, travel insurance, purchases made in the onboard stores, or meals at hotels when booking pre- or post-cruise hotel stays or cruisetours.
- Why Princess
- 1. Warm, welcoming service
- 2. The best itineraries
- 3. A relaxed, rejuvenating retreat at sea
- 4. Delicious, fresh food
- 5. Exclusive amenities
- 6. Stretch your vacation dollars
- 7. The experts love us
Take a minute toWatch Video
- Need more than a minute? Never miss a cruise deal when you register »