Princess Cruises News Center
Cruising Article – 2011-03-29
Escape to The Sanctuary for a day of rest and relaxation
Looking to get away? There's no doubt a cruise vacation can be the perfect way to escape from the stresses of the office. Life at sea is already relaxing, but those who want total peace and quiet will enjoy what The Sanctuary has to offer.
The Sanctuary is a quiet, outdoor spot for you to escape to when you simply want to relax and ignore everything else for a little while. This area of the ship is all about health and wellness in a completely stress-free setting. It's also adults-only, which only adds to the tranquil experience.
You'll be able to enjoy the very best that the "Serenity Stewards" have to offer. The Serenity Stewards are expert staff on hand to attend to your every need. Whether it's a refreshing bottle of Evian water or a chilled face towel, a steward will be able to provide it for you. There are even MP3 players preloaded with some relaxing tunes for those who truly want to slip into their own world.
That's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to services offered at The Sanctuary. Both singles and couples can enjoy a wide variety of massages in a private cabana setting, with offerings including Deep Tissue and Swedish massages.
This is also the perfect place to grab a light snack or healthy beverage, as this area of the ship features a full menu of tasty treats for passengers to take advantage of.
- News Center
- Fast Facts
- Press Releases
- Notices & Advisories
- Backgrounders & Fact Sheets
- Godmothers of Princess Ships
- Press Photos
- Awards & Accolades
- For Investors
- Cruise Planning: Travel Articles & Information
- Media Contacts
- 50 Essential Experiences Blog
- Inspired to Cruise Blog
- Linked by the Sea Blog
Search the News
More Cruise Travel Articles
- Cruise Tips and Information
- Alaska Cruise & Cruisetour Articles
- Asia, India, and Africa Cruise Articles
- Canada & New England Cruise Articles
- Caribbean Cruise Articles
- Europe/Mediterranean Cruise Articles
- Mexico Cruise Articles
- New Zealand & Australia Cruise Articles
- Panama Canal Cruise Articles
- South American Cruise Articles
- South Pacific, Tahiti & Hawaii Cruise Articles
- World Cruise Articles