Princess Cruises News Center
Cruising Article – 2011-03-24
Take advantage of special kid and teen activities
Traveling with the family can be a bit challenging, as it's likely that not everyone will be interested in the same things. Fortunately, there are a wide variety of cruise activities aimed specifically at kids and teens that will keep them occupied for the majority of the trip.
Group kidsitting is available on some cruise ships for a small hourly fee, and is available from 10 PM - 1 AM, allowing mom and dad to enjoy the many nighttime activities onboard. Youth programs run during the day, including when the ship is in port, so if there's a particular shore excursion that looks appealing but not kid-friendly, parents won't have to worry.
Teens can be a bit tricky, as they won't want to be cooped up babysitting all day but still won't likely want to hang with mom and dad. This is where the teen center comes in. Stocked with big screen TVs, ping pong tables, the latest videogames, movies, karaoke and more, any teen is sure to love this special spot on the ship. Select cruise ships even have a dedicated teen deck with their own hot tub.
A cruise vacation is a great way to spend some time with family, and kid and teen activity centers help ensure that there's something for everyone onboard.
- News Center
- Fast Facts
- Press Releases
- Notices & Advisories
- Backgrounders & Fact Sheets
- Godmothers of Princess Ships
- Press Photos
- Awards & Accolades
- For Investors
- Cruise Planning: Travel Articles & Information
- Media Contacts
Search the News
More Cruise Travel Articles
- Cruise Tips and Information
- Alaska Cruise & Cruisetour Articles
- Asia, India, and Africa Cruise Articles
- Canada & New England Cruise Articles
- Caribbean Cruise Articles
- Europe/Mediterranean Cruise Articles
- Mexico Cruise Articles
- New Zealand & Australia Cruise Articles
- Panama Canal Cruise Articles
- South American Cruise Articles
- South Pacific, Tahiti & Hawaii Cruise Articles
- World Cruise Articles