Princess Cruises News Center
Cruising Article – 2011-02-28
High-stakes action at the onboard casino
Whether you're a high roller or simply want to try your hand at the slots, the ship's fully-stocked casino offers games of chance for everyone to enjoy.
Slots are some of the easiest games to play, but also among the most exciting. That's doubly true when the slot features a progressive jackpot - as many of the machines onboard do. Whether you're betting a penny or $10, the casino has a machine that's just waiting for you to give it a spin.
For those who prefer the table games, the casino certainly doesn't disappoint. Blackjack, roulette and craps are always popular games, but the casino also offers some lesser-known games of chance like let it ride, Caribbean stud and three-card poker.
Another popular option is Bingo. The ship runs a variety of Bingo games throughout the day, with a package of tickets ranging from $10 to $30. These games can get quite large, so you never know when your lucky number will be called - and you might even walk out of the room with a nice little bonus.
- News Center
- Fast Facts
- Press Releases
- Notices & Advisories
- Backgrounders & Fact Sheets
- Godmothers of Princess Ships
- Press Photos
- Awards & Accolades
- For Investors
- Cruise Planning: Travel Articles & Information
- Media Contacts
Search the News
More Cruise Travel Articles
- Cruise Tips and Information
- Alaska Cruise & Cruisetour Articles
- Asia, India, and Africa Cruise Articles
- Canada & New England Cruise Articles
- Caribbean Cruise Articles
- Europe/Mediterranean Cruise Articles
- Mexico Cruise Articles
- New Zealand & Australia Cruise Articles
- Panama Canal Cruise Articles
- South American Cruise Articles
- South Pacific, Tahiti & Hawaii Cruise Articles
- World Cruise Articles