Princess Cruises News Center
Cruising Article – 2011-02-28
Lotus Spa offers a variety of treatments
Above all, a cruise vacation should be about relaxing - and what better way to do that than in a fully-stocked spa?
The onboard Lotus Spa features a wide range of treatments designed to send travelers to a world of relaxation and harmony. The spa operates on an "a la carte" model, where each service can be booked separately. However, passengers can also opt to schedule a full day of service for themselves if they so desire.
One treatment that every passenger should consider trying is acupuncture. Most cruises in the fleet employ trained acupuncturists who are specialists in the art of locating the body's pressure points. The system works by poking sterilized needles into these key areas, which in turn release pent up energy and reduce pain.
For something a little more traditional, how about a La Therapie HydraLift Facial? This treatment rejuvenates and refreshes the skin. There's no better way to look your best for all the pictures you're sure to be taking while onboard the ship.
Some passengers might instead be in search of a nice massage. The Lotus Spa enhances the massage with its Aroma Stone Therapy program. By using the heat of the stones in combination with the enticing smells, this treatment relaxes the passenger while simultaneously releasing the stress and tension built up in the muscles.
- News Center
- Fast Facts
- Press Releases
- Notices & Advisories
- Backgrounders & Fact Sheets
- Godmothers of Princess Ships
- Press Photos
- Awards & Accolades
- For Investors
- Cruise Planning: Travel Articles & Information
- Media Contacts
Search the News
More Cruise Travel Articles
- Cruise Tips and Information
- Alaska Cruise & Cruisetour Articles
- Asia, India, and Africa Cruise Articles
- Canada & New England Cruise Articles
- Caribbean Cruise Articles
- Europe/Mediterranean Cruise Articles
- Mexico Cruise Articles
- New Zealand & Australia Cruise Articles
- Panama Canal Cruise Articles
- South American Cruise Articles
- South Pacific, Tahiti & Hawaii Cruise Articles
- World Cruise Articles