Sapphire Princess ActivitiesThe many activities onboard our ships are designed to stimulate, educate, entertain, inspire and sweat - not necessarily in that order. But, you can be sure we'll do our best to cover all the bases. And from art auctions to our Lotus Spa, this ship is loaded with fun things to do.
Pools & Spas
Sometimes floating serenely just isn't enough - splash around, ride the waves, swim against the current or take a dip in one of this ship's bubbling hot tubs.
- Calypso Reef and Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- Neptune's Reef and Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- Terrace Pool
- Oasis hot tubs
- The Sanctuary®, a tranquil onboard oasis just for adults
Our ships will keep you on the run, literally, with paddle tennis, jogging tracks and state-of-the-art gyms equipped with machines that'll keep your heart rate pumping.
- Lotus Spa®, gym and fitness area Virtual Tour
- Swim-against-the-current lap pool
- Jogging track
- Center Court
When is a cruise an opportunity to enrich? When it's a Princess cruise. This ship offers area lectures, art exhibits and classes taught by local experts.
- World-class art collection, gallery and auctions
- 24-hour Internet Café (wireless access available)
- Library and writing room
- Hearts & Minds Wedding Chapel Virtual Tour
Deals on designer clothing and gifts, including Lladro, Swarovski, Calvin Klein, Tommy Bahama, Lancome, Clinique, Estee Lauder, and Fossil - all up to 30% off.
- Boutiques (duty-free)
- Future Cruise Sales