Royal Princess® Dining
A variety of tantalizing aromas waft from Royal Princess' eateries, where you’ll always be served great-tasting cuisine freshly prepared from scratch. USA Today calls Royal Princess one of the "Best Cruise Ships for Foodies" and it’s no wonder why!
Get a taste of the new offerings on Royal Princess – from new private dining opportunities, to exciting specialty restaurants and a diverse selection of casual dining options.
With Traditional Dining, you'll dine at a set time, with the same tablemates and friendly waiter each evening. And as an option in the Traditional Dining Room, you could choose to dine at the Chef's Table Lumiere* with a private dining experience amidst a softly-lit curtain that encloses your extravagant table.
With our flexible Anytime Dining option, you can eat whenever and with whomever you choose. And on Royal Princess, our Anytime dining rooms also feature an option to dine in our private wine cellar rooms featuring a unique Wine Maker's Dinner, with wines specially paired to dishes by our professional wine maker partners.
Satisfy your cravings with a quick bite from one of our tempting casual eateries that really hit the spot!
- Horizon Court - expanded top-deck buffet featuring multiple live stations.
- The Pastry Shop - pastries, hot desserts, flambés and coffee bar. Open all day and the largest pastry shop at sea!
- Alfredo's Pizzeria - serving hand-tossed Neapolitan-style pizza, hot out of the oven.
- Ocean Terrace* - fresh new seafood bar in the Atrium featuring caviar, sushi, oysters & more.
- Gelato* - A new gelateria featuring fresh gelato, sundaes, waffle cones and more.
- International Cafe - fresh pastries, warm paninis, and a new tea tower.
- Vines*- wine, sushi and tapas bar.
* A modest cover charge applies
Like us on Facebook to receive updates when new Royal Princess activities are unveiled.