Crown Princess Dining
Our Princess chefs are true culinary artists who insist on serving the very finest cuisine - and it shows. Our entire fleet has been inducted into the prestigious Chaîne des Rôtisseurs gastronomic society. Each chef's menu is creative and the selections change every day. Pair that with impeccable service and you're in for an unforgettable gourmet experience.
This ship offers several formal dining rooms in the cruise tradition, with Traditional Dining at the same times for each meal, with attentive service provided by your own waiter throughout the cruise.
- Botticelli Dining Room Virtual Tour
Anytime Dining means you aren't limited to eating at a fixed time or place on the ship. Instead, the choice of when and where you want to eat is flexible, based only on your stomach's whim.
- Michelangelo Dining Room
- Da Vinci Dining Room Virtual Tour
Our ships’ restaurants are always in big demand and this ship’s options are no exception, serving up exquisite local specialties and gourmet favorites. Reservations recommended. Cover charge applies.
Want to maximize your pool time and minimize your mealtime? Get a quick and satisfying bite whenever you like at our Casual Dining eateries, or get take-out and dine by the pool.
- 24-hour International Café (nominal charge applies to select items)
- Horizon Court Buffet and Bistro
- Café Caribe
- Vines Wine Bar (nominal charge applies to select items) - Voted one of the "Best Wine Bars at Sea," by USA Today!
- Pizza & ice cream bar
- Trident Grill (burgers & hot dogs)
- Afternoon tea
- 24-hour room service