Airlie Beach, Australia
Airlie Beach is the gateway to Australia's glorious Whitsunday Islands. The township brims with island-bound tourists, yachties and backpackers, who crowd the bars of its jam-packed main drag. Around town, dozens of outlets sell crafts, clothing and souvenirs, and sociable restaurants and watering holes abound.
A manmade lagoon sprawls along the shore and is a good place to cool off if travelling during stinger season. From here and nearby Shute Harbour, you can take day trips to resort islands such as Hamilton Island and Daydream Island, or cruise to snorkelling and dive sites on the outer Barrier Reef.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.