Ko Samui, Thailand
Once a hippie haven, today’s Koh Samui, is a heavily touristed hotspot year-round. Unspoilt natural attractions are the drawcard. The island’s wide, sandy beaches are lapped by velvety waves and fringed with coral reefs. Enjoy an array of aquatic activities including windsurfing, jet skiing, snorkelling and sailing.
Several waterfalls inland make a tranquil alternative to the bustling township; hire a bicycle, motorbike or driver to get you there.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.