Savusavu, Fiji's secret paradise, is located on the island of Vanua Levu, and is sprawled around a large, tranquil bay that was once an enormous volcanic crater. Today, the locals still cook with the thermal waters that bubble from the earth.
The sheltered waters of Savusavu make it a mecca for cruising yachts and scuba divers. Take some time to explore the marine life of the calm waters, or if you prefer catching fish, enjoy a half-day angling with one of the local fishing charter operators.
Forests and Plantations
Outside town, you can wander through pristine forests and old copra plantations. Tours are also available to traditional villages, parks and cultural sites.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.