The biggest city in the southern English county of Hampshire and one of the largest commercial ports in Europe, Southampton has been a premier passenger-ship port since the golden days of Trans-Atlantic passage.
The ill-fated RMS Titanic set sail from here in 1912. Today, the world’s largest, most luxurious cruise ships pull in and out of Southampton’s docks.
Southampton is one of the UK's top 10 retail destinations. You might like to visit West Quay Shopping Complex, located approximately three kilometres from the pier.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.