Champagne Bay, Vanuatu
On the north-east coast of Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu’s largest island, sits one of the most dazzling beaches in the South Pacific. Champagne Bay boasts a crescent of snow-white, pristine sand, fringed by coconut palms. There is also a freshwater spring that bubbles onto the eastern end of the beach (hence its name) at low tide.
In The Water
An offshore reef protects a lovely lagoon in which you can safely swim and snorkel. The lagoon is backed by a densely vegetated mountain range topping 1700 meters.
When you’re not underwater, the preferred pastimes here include strolling along the fine white sand, sunbathing, and shopping at the beachside stalls set up by locals from the village of Hog Harbor.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.