The largest of the Seychelles islands, Mahé, is a 155-square-kilometre piece of paradise encircled by coral reefs, clear cerulean waters and fine white-sand beaches. Most of the Seychelles’ 80,000-strong population lives on Mahé, concentrated in its capital, Victoria.
Head inland to the island’s national parks to see extraordinary views and rare endemic plants such as the endangered Jellyfish tree, the carnivorous Seychelles pitcher plant and numerous unique orchids.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.