Safaga, situated on the coast of the Red Sea in Egypt, is connected by a regular cruise shuttle with Jordan and Saudi Arabia. The surrounding desert shimmers in the heat while the sea brims with healthy marine life.
Luxor, Karnak and the Valley of the Kings
Visit the two greatest landmarks of Ancient Egypt's New Kingdom (1570 - 1100 BC); the mighty Temple of Karnak and across the river is the Valley of the Kings, a vast necropolis on the west bank of the Nile River.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.