Dunedin (Port Chalmers), New Zealand
Dunedin is the old Gaelic name for Edinburgh. Uncover this "kiwi" city's Scottish heritage roots as you meander its octagon-shaped streets and quaint Victorian buildings.
Dunedin Railway Station
This Flemish Renaissance-style rail station is immense and features a grandiose style that will inspire you.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.