Noumea, New Caledonia
Heavily influenced by its French history, Noumea’s gracious tropical boulevards and European chic are unmistakable. Here, continentally-inspired culture is interwoven with fine architecture and vibrant markets.
Amedee Island Marine Reserve
This tiny coral atoll is one of New Caledonia's most renowned island gems. Swim in its crystalline waters and sunbathe on the white-sand beach.
Explore the island's eastern shore with a visit to Saleapaga Beach, bordered by sheer lava cliffs. On a clear day, the distant hills of Pago Pago in American Samoa can be seen from here.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.