Nha Trang, Vietnam
Nha Trang, on the south-central coast of Vietnam, supports a population of 300,000 or so but retains a welcoming small-town ambience. A resort town, it is flanked by nearly 10 kilometres of glorious shore, lapped by seas that are pleasantly tepid year-round.
With an average temperature of 26 degrees celsius and the lowest level of humidity in Vietnam, Nha Trang is ranked amongst the country’s top beach destinations in Vietnam. You’d be mad not to take advantage of the area’s idyllic sandstrips and scuba-diving sites, reputedly teeming with live coral and colorful shoals of fish.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.