Port Louis, Mauritius
Mauritius is an island nation in the south-west Indian Ocean off Africa, about 900 kilometres east of Madagascar. It is famous as the only known home of the extinct giant bird, the Dodo. This serene oasis has experienced a recent boom in tourism, and areas such as Grand Bay, in the north, now teem with shops, eateries, bars and nightclubs.
Aquatic enthusiasts make a beeline for the island’s beaches; Grand Bay for sailing, windsurfing and waterskiing. La Cuvette beach or lovely Pereybere cove and south-easterly Blue Bay beach are ideal for bathing, windsurfing and sailing. Le Morne and Tamarin are popular for surfing and swimming. Flic en Flac, its white-sand beaches fringed with filaos and casuarinas, is perfect for sunbathing.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.