Perched on a thin strip of land at the mouth of Gold Creek, Juneau is arguably one of America's most beautiful state capitals, with the looming summits of Mt. Juneau and Mt. Roberts providing a gorgeous backdrop.
Scenic Admiralty Island has the world's highest concentration of brown bears. If you are lucky enough to see one, it is a memory of a lifetime.
This amazing glacier is 12 miles long and 1.5 miles wide, and worth the view from a cruise ship. There are hiking trails into the area, and the Mendenhall Visitor Center is a wealth of information.
Mt. Roberts Tramway
For a bird's-eye view, the Mt. Roberts Tramway offers a short, six-minute trek to the top of Mt. Roberts, 1,800 feet above the city.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.