Isle of Pines, New Caledonia
One of the most picturesque ports in the South Pacific is the Isle of Pines. This charming isle floats serenely in the Pacific Ocean, south-east of the New Caledonia mainland. Its tiny land mass is distinguished by narrow pine trees and a long white expanse of beach.
Stretch your legs along the isle’s magical white-sand beaches or explore its clear waters and colorful marine life. The local music, played on conch shells and bamboo flutes is the perfect accompaniment to this magical island.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.