Fiordland National Park, New Zealand (scenic cruising)
Fifteen thousand years ago, glaciers carved out Fiordland National Park. Witness what nature perfected over time — its snowcapped mountains, roaring rivers filled with ice and the lush green grasslands that blanket this famed wilderness landscape in southwest New Zealand.
This mile-high glacier peak is a Milford Sound landmark and offers an awesome scenic point as well as photo opportunity.
Take a journey from the Tasman Sea up through Milford Sound while a guide points out the fascinating features of these ancient geological wonders.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.