Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, perched on the Persian Gulf coast, is the ‘jewel in the crown’ of the United Arab Emirates, a glittering modern oasis in the harsh Arabian Desert.
Touting itself as a world-class business and tourist destination, the city is expanding by extravagant leaps and bounds, complete with modernist towers and minarets. Manmade islands and lagoons built by itinerant workers are transforming Dubai’s busy waterfront. Its gigantic multi-level malls are filled with luxury-brand stores.
Haggle for bright and shiny things at the city’s massive Gold Souk, its multiple levels are jam-packed with jewellers.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.