Dravuni Island, Fiji
Dravuni Island is a dramatically rugged volcanic island in the scenic Kadavu group of islands, part of Fiji. The island is home to a couple of hundred friendly Fijians, concentrated in a charming village that shelters beneath tall palm trees. The island is known for its glorious, pristine beaches and fine weather.
Stretch Your Legs
Energetic visitors might want to stretch their legs on a pretty trek up grassy slopes to Dravuni's highest peak, from which you’ll have a fantastic view of the ship and surrounding islands.
Watch locals go about their business, or grab a snorkel and head for the water. Alternatively, simply find a stretch of unoccupied sand and bask.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.