Christchurch (Lyttelton), New Zealand
Christchurch has a rich history of adventurers who used Christchurch as a gateway for Antarctic explorations. Famed explorers Robert Falcon Scott and Ernest Shackleton used the port of Lyttelton as a departure point for their expeditions.
This charming scenic port of Christchurch has a stunning harbor with sparkling aquamarine waters.
Named after the now extinct native quail, this island was once used as a leper colony.
Christ Church Cathedral
Tour this stately cathedral with 19th century English flavor, located in the heart of the city's Cathedral Square.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.