Located on the southern end of Western Australia, Bunbury enjoys a mild Mediterranean climate and a gorgeous coastline bordered by the Indian Ocean, Koombana Bay and Leschenault inlet. The unique basalt rock formations on this city's beach were created thousands of years ago from lava flows. With a population of about 52,000, greater Bunbury is one of Australia's fastest growing areas and features a myriad of shops, eateries and a lively waterfront.
Wellington Discovery Forest
This forest woodland is part of the Wellington National Park and home to the famous and rare, old growth Jarrah trees and their incredibly strong, termite-resistant wood. Walk the trails and see these huge physical specimens.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ships to Australia & New Zealand
- Ports & Excursions
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.