Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
A modern metropolis of more than half a million people, Kota Kinabalu, capital of the Malaysian state of Sabah, sprawls for kilometres along the north-west coast of Borneo.
Here, you’ll find a diversity of cuisine that only a state with 30 ethnic groups can offer. Book a table at one of the city’s many fine restaurants, or sample the local fare at street hawker’s stalls and the lively night market.
The city is surrounded by natural attractions. Visit pristine beaches, virgin coral reefs, lush rainforests, idyllic islands and majestic Mount Kinabalu, a 90-minute drive away.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.