Apia, Western Samoa
Apia is the charming capital city of Samoa. It is one of those increasingly rare, unspoiled Polynesian treasures. Here, friendly smiles welcome visitors to vibrant markets selling fresh local produce and traditional handicrafts.
The town is backed by lushly vegetated hills, and the island’s interior is full of scenic natural attractions; volcanoes, waterfalls, verdant rainforests, pristine white-sand beaches and tranquil, crystalline lagoons.
Experience Old Polynesia
Leave Apia and the modern world behind on a drive along the island's north east shore. Experience old Polynesia as you pass traditional villages and black-sand beaches.
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise Vacations
- Australia & Asia Cruise Vacations
- Australia & New Zealand Cruisetours
- Why Cruise Australia & New Zealand?
- Ports & Excursions
- Cruise Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.