Known as Alaska's Emerald Isle, Kodiak explodes in lush greenery every summer. Its many islands feature rocky cliffs, marshlands and forests that play host to an abundance of wildlife, including the famous Kodiak brown bear. And Kodiak's sport fishing rivals that of any place in the world. It's also one of the largest commercial fishing ports in the nation.
Charters are available for all the salmon fishing you can handle — king, sockeye, coho, pink and chum. Plus, others, such as halibut, steelhead, rainbow trout, rockfish and ling cod.
Alutiiq Museum & Archaeological Repository
Explore 7,500 years of the Alutiiq peoples' traditions and culture.
Birds to Whales
Enjoy spotting more than 215 species of birds and over 20 species of marine mammals in the waters around Kodiak.
- Asia, India & Africa Cruises
- Southeast Asia & China Cruise Vacations
- Japan-based Cruise Vacations to Japan & Southeast Asia
- Singapore-based Cruise Vacations to Southeast Asia
- Asia & Australia Cruise Vacations
- Africa Cruise Vacations
- Asia Land & Sea Vacations
- Why Cruise Asia & Africa?
- Ports & Excursions
- Asia & Africa Cruise Ships
Australia, New Zealand & Asia Brochure
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.