How to Play Roulette
$2 Minimum ($5 Minimum on outside bets)
The following Maximums apply:
$50 Maximum per number on any "Inside" wager
$1000 Maximum on the Columns and Dozens
$1000 Maximum Wager on any even money wager
In Princess Casinos, we play the American version of one of the oldest and most popular European games of chance. Roulette is simple, easy to play, and exciting. You may make a wide variety of bets and combination bets, some at long odds and some at even odds.
How to Play
The Roulette wheel is partitioned into 38 sectors: numbers 1 through 36 (colored red or black), plus "0" and "00" (colored green). Play begins when the players have placed their bets by putting chips on the numbered layout. The dealer then spins a white ball in the Roulette wheel. Bets may be placed until the ball is about ready to drop into one of the sectors and the dealer calls "no more bets." The dealer places the marker on the winning number and bets are paid accordingly. No players are allowed to place or remove any bets until the marker is removed. Wagers may be made with casino chips or special colored Roulette chips. When you buy chips, the dealer can keep track of your bets. The Roulette chips have no value away from the Roulette table so be sure to redeem them before you leave the table.
- 0 OR 00 - Played the same as single number bets. Pays 35-to-l.
- 0 - 00 SPLIT - Pays 17-to-l.
- FIVE NUMBERS - Covers 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3 only. Pays 6-to-l.
- TWELVE NUMBERS OR SECTION BETS - Covers all 12 numbers in that section. Pays 2-to-l.
- SINGLE NUMBER - Play any straight up number including 0 or 00. Pays 35-to-l.
- SIX NUMBERS - Covers six numbers across. Pays 5-to-l.
- FOUR NUMBERS - Covers four joining numbers. Pays 8-to-1.
- EVEN MONEY BETS - Black, Red, Even, Odd, 1 to 18 or 19 to 36. Pays 1-to-l.
- THREE NUMBERS - Covers all three numbers across. Pays 11-to-l.
- TWO NUMBERS OR SPLIT - Covers both numbers. Pays 17-to-l.
- COLUMN BETS - Covers each column of 12 numbers. Pays 2-to-l.
|Red or Black||1 to 1|
|Even or Odd||1 to 1|
|1 to 18 or 19 to 36||1 to 1|
|Dozen (12 numbers in one section, i.e. 1-12,13-24, 25-36)||2 to 1|
|Column Bet||2 to 1|
|Line (6 numbers)||5 to 1|
|5 Numbers (0, 00, 1, 2 and 3 only)||6 to 1|
|Corner (4 numbers)||8 to 1|
|Street (3 numbers)||11 to 1|
|Split (2 numbers)||17 to 1|
|Straight Up (l number)||35 to 1|
- Onboard Activities
- Stephen Schwartz
- Discovery at Sea
- New! Alaska Onboard
- Festivals of the World
- Daytime Activities
- Princess is bringing the NFL onboard
- Lotus Spa
- Onboard Health and Fitness
- Art Auctions
- Holiday Cruise Activities
- Princess Cruises Book Club