World Cruise Vacations
A Full World Cruise vacation offers the opportunity to sail to the world’s most exotic places with the destination experts. Plus, relaxing sea days are filled with engaging enrichment and entertainment options.
As you sail from sunny Ft. Lauderdale to charming Venice, you’ll stop in both Central and South America before diving into beautiful Australia, immersing yourself in the cultures of Asia, India and Africa and visiting the treasured Holy Land.
Highlights and VIP Guest Speakers
- An overnight call in the UNESCO-designated city of Lima, as well as in Hong Kong, Dubai and Istanbul
- Optional excursions to UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Great Barrier Reef, the historic monuments of ancient Kyoto and the Hiroshima Peace Memorial
- See the cherished monoliths of Easter Island and visit off-the-beaten-path ports like Guayaquil, Ecuador and Doha, Qatar
- Full transit of all three sets of locks at the Panama Canal
Expand your horizons onboard by attending workshops and presentations from VIP speakers that might include:
- Noted diplomats and ambassadors
- Celebrated authors and media personalities
- Leaders of industry and business
- Commanders of the military
- Experts in science and astronomy<
- World Cruises
- World Cruise Vacations
- World Cruise Segment Voyages
- Why take a World Cruise?
- Ports & Excursions
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.
World CruiseWatch Video (01:48)
- Alaska Cruise
- Asia, India & Africa Cruise
- Australia & New Zealand Cruise
- Canada & New England Cruise
- Caribbean Cruise
- Europe Cruise
- Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Cruise
- Mexico Cruise
- Panama Canal Cruise
- South America Cruise
- Overland Tours
World Cruise Brochure