Aloha Spirit Program
As the destination experts, we've created an all-encompassing Hawaii cruise experience that gets you into the "Aloha Spirit" the moment you step onboard! Throughout your journey, you'll enjoy a variety of island activities from hands-on demonstrations to cultural events and lectures, and of course, freshly prepared authentic Hawaiian cuisine.
Engaging Cultural Activities
- Aloha-Sail Away Deck party
- Learn to strum a ukulele
- Hawaii-themed movies
- Enjoy Hawaiian melodies performed poolside
- Weave a fresh flower lei
- Sample Hawaii's famous Kona coffee
- Scholarship@Sea naturalist discussion on the Islands' volcanoes
- Let loose at a hula dance lesson
- Participate in a tropical rum tasting
- Compete in Hawaii-themed trivia games
- Take part in a native language class
- Dive into a Hawaiian culinary demonstration
- And more!
Note: Activities available vary by ship.
Great Tasting Hawaiian-Inspired Dishes, Freshly Prepared
- Hawaiian Style Red Snapper Ceviche
- Caramelized Maui Onion Soup
- Crusted Mahi-Mahi with Crab Bisque
- Grilled Ono Steak with Lime Butter
- Grilled Tiger Shrimp Kebabs, Mango Lime Relish
- Seared Yellowfin Tuna on Cucumber-Fennel Slaw
- Togarashi-Seared Red Snapper with Haricots Verts Salad
- Kalua Duck with Plum Wine Sauce
- Luau Pork with Apricot Drippings, Runner Beans & Smoked Bacon Fricassee
- Flourless Macadamia Nut Chocolate Cake
- Flambéed Pineapples
- Ultimate Mai Tai
- Blue Hawaiian Punch
- Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Cruise
- Why Cruise Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific?
Compare the value of a Hawaii cruise to a land-based vacation
- Ports & Excursions
- Hawaii Tahiti & South Pacific Cruise Ships
Search our range of itineraries to find one that's right for you.
Hawaii & TahitiWatch Video (02:35)