Asia Land & Sea Vacations
Experience the culture and beauty of Asia by embarking on a cruisetour, which includes escorted land tours of some of the region's most famous landmarks before or after your cruise to Asia.
Best of China
You'll visit UNESCO World Heritage sites of historical significance during Asia's Best of China land & sea vacation. Included are visits to Xian, where you'll glimpse the famous Terra Cotta warriors, and the Great Wall and Summer Palace, with its many pavilions and temples amidst the natural landscape of hills and open water.
Cruise the storied Yangtze River for three nights, traveling through the Three Gorges Dam and Three Gorges shiplocks along the way. Plus, spend another three nights in Beijing, visiting such renown UNESCO World Heritage sites such as the Great Wall and Summer Palace, along with a visit to the city of Xian to tour the site of the famous Terra Cotta warriors.
Asia, India, & Africa Cruises
- Asia, India & Africa Cruises
- Southeast Asia & China Cruise Vacations
- Japan-based Cruise Vacations to Japan & Southeast Asia
- Singapore-based Cruise Vacations to Southeast Asia
- Asia & Australia Cruise Vacations
- Africa Cruise Vacations
- Asia Land & Sea Vacations
- Why Cruise Asia & Africa?
- Why Cruise Japan?
- Cruise Ports & Excursions
- Asia & Africa Cruise Ships
- Extending Your Asian Cruise
Japan CruisesWatch Video (5:10)
Cruise to Japan
NEW!Watch Video (10:40)
Asia, India & AfricaWatch Video (02:16)